If your old application was not meeting the business reporting requirements and basic functionalities, then it would be right time for your business to look out for new application. The new application requirements should be defined and mapped to perform all functions that were performed by previous application. Few of the application features to be considered while upgrading to new application are
- Interfaces connecting source and external applications should be compatible
- Customization of Payment process and integrating components of previous application should be compatible in new upgraded application as well
- Conversion of all the Quote and Contracts that were in legacy database to new database and the sensitive documents to be available in the form of hard copies.
- Export project Costing and Billing and mapping new projects to the new application.
- Mapping the Chart of accounts with the Operations and Consolidation of Income statement and Balance sheet
If you are looking to get more information, find out more such posts available at "G R Team Sites”